COUNTER STRIKE COMBAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is all about a chain of COUNTER STRIKE tournaments that will be held in Bangalore soon...there will be unforgiving battles fought,ruthless bloodshed, there will be intense passion and an epic saga of a warrior who will rise to Immortal Glory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[poll] Scenario 1

Go down 
3 posters

Map is dust_2...you are in CT and the only one left, there are 3 t's..what would you go for?
Bullpup and .45ACP
[poll] Scenario 1 Vote_lcap14%[poll] Scenario 1 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Tactical sheild and nighthawk(Desert Eagle)
[poll] Scenario 1 Vote_lcap0%[poll] Scenario 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
AK 47 and 2 flash bangs
[poll] Scenario 1 Vote_lcap71%[poll] Scenario 1 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
AWP and nighthawk(Desert Eagle)
[poll] Scenario 1 Vote_lcap14%[poll] Scenario 1 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Auto Shotgun and Kevlar+Helmet
[poll] Scenario 1 Vote_lcap0%[poll] Scenario 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Astaroth

Astaroth

[poll] Scenario 1 Empty
PostSubject: [poll] Scenario 1   [poll] Scenario 1 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:33 pm

What would be your choice..think and answer Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

[poll] Scenario 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [poll] Scenario 1   [poll] Scenario 1 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:05 am

According to me,when one is alone and having 3 opponents alive,the result will depend on one's skills and luck both.In such a scenario,one cannot try to attack them all at once and expect to win.Here we need the ability to surprise and distract the enemy and deliver powerful shots.
So, I would like to go with AK 47 and 2 flash bangs.Flash bangs will be helpful in situations when you have to face more than one opponent alone during an encounter.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

[poll] Scenario 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [poll] Scenario 1   [poll] Scenario 1 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:09 am

Hey Astaro...we would like to know the opinion of a legendary player geek like you...
Back to top Go down
Astaroth

Astaroth

[poll] Scenario 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [poll] Scenario 1   [poll] Scenario 1 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:47 pm

My vote is nighthawk + AWP sniper...its the most lethal combination i feel...and the map is dust 2 so...sniping at terrorists would be easy..in case i miss sniper shots...Nighthawk is deadly enough for both long range and close range..3 t's not a problem at all..even if i get one killed with sniper...its enough
Back to top Go down
Leonidas

Leonidas

[poll] Scenario 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [poll] Scenario 1   [poll] Scenario 1 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:42 am

Ak 47 and two flash is a def ly advantage i feel... that too in dust 2 there are lot of strategic points...I love that situation... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[poll] Scenario 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [poll] Scenario 1   [poll] Scenario 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

[poll] Scenario 1
Page 1 of 1