COUNTER STRIKE COMBAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is all about a chain of COUNTER STRIKE tournaments that will be held in Bangalore soon...there will be unforgiving battles fought,ruthless bloodshed, there will be intense passion and an epic saga of a warrior who will rise to Immortal Glory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserker

Berserker

Your favorite gun Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite gun   Your favorite gun EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Hey everybody...What are your favorite guns? You will tell that the choice of gun depends on the map.But still, you can tell which gun's performance you like best.
So, lets tell what are our favorite rifles,SMGs,snipers,pistols etc....
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

Your favorite gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite gun   Your favorite gun EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:03 pm

My favorite gun is bullpup.But I also use M4 and AK 47 frequently. I particularly like the power of AK. And magnum is my favorite sniper.I hate the Scout.
Back to top Go down
Arjun.Prakashey

Your favorite gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite gun   Your favorite gun EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:12 am

Ak47...<33 bsT Gun! Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayers

Your favorite gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite gun   Your favorite gun EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:30 pm

maverick and magnum Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AMOSS

Your favorite gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite gun   Your favorite gun EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 pm

AK47 & CT pistol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your favorite gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite gun   Your favorite gun Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COUNTER STRIKE COMBAT :: The Prophecy :: Calm Before The Storm...-
Jump to: