COUNTER STRIKE COMBAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is all about a chain of COUNTER STRIKE tournaments that will be held in Bangalore soon...there will be unforgiving battles fought,ruthless bloodshed, there will be intense passion and an epic saga of a warrior who will rise to Immortal Glory

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP SECTION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserker

Berserker

HELP SECTION Empty
PostSubject: HELP SECTION   HELP SECTION EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Ask here whatever you want to know from the experienced players.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

HELP SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Pistols and knives?   HELP SECTION EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Are pistols to be used only in case your main weapon is finished or should we use it as our main weapon in some scenario? Which scenario?
Are knives really useful or do some players use it to kill just to show their expertise?
Back to top Go down
Astaroth

Astaroth

HELP SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SECTION   HELP SECTION EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Let me give you some info on this:

Pistols are basically secondary weapons, which essentially mean they are used after your primary expires but this does not mean they cant be used more frequently. Pistols are lighter so they improve your agility.ie.. you tend to move quicker. A combination of good strafe techniques and a powerful weapon like nighthawk or even the default CT pistol .45ACP can be ver lethal even against snipers or other rifles. Glocks(t default) are known for exceptionally low recoils..which makes them very accurate. i hope that answers your question.

Knife my favourite is a melee weapon , which means it needs to be used when you are in very close range where pointing your smgs and rifles at the target will be difficult. You need to simply slash arround with your knife and the opponent gets injured. Expert knifers can kill in one shot. Some players also use it in combination with smoke grenades. Since its hard to see in the smoke you keep slashing, some one comes he is cut open. Other like me take pleasure in stabbing from behind..

Hope it was helpful.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

HELP SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SECTION   HELP SECTION EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Thanks Astaro. Somebody told me that Desert eagle is the best pistol. Is it so?
Back to top Go down
Astaroth

Astaroth

HELP SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SECTION   HELP SECTION EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:47 pm

deasert eagle, nighthawk both are the same weapon..i mentioned nighthawk in my earlier post right
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

HELP SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SECTION   HELP SECTION EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 am

Hey everybody...Here is a detailed analysis of which weapon does how much damage when it hits armored and unarmored chest and head :
http://www.firingsquad.com/games/csweapons/page3.asp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP SECTION   HELP SECTION Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP SECTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COUNTER STRIKE COMBAT :: The Prophecy :: Calm Before The Storm...-
Jump to: